The Marriage Matters Ministry
Ministry Co-Founders and Facilitators:
- Pastor Dr. Dexter L. Davis Sr. and Pastor Michelle Meekins-Davis
- To build strong marriages and healthy relationships that glorify God. Scripture Reference: Mark 10: 6-9
What We Do:
- Biblically-based pre-marriage counseling for BBC members and non-members (by appointment - contact the church office)
- Biblically-based marriage enrichment counseling for BBC members and non-members (by appointment - contact the church office)
- Pastors use the Prepare-Enrich relationship assessment tool for counseling. See www.prepare-enrich.com for additional information regarding the inventory.
- Relationship workshops for couples seeking to enhance communication and conflict resolution skills
- Facilitate events (i.e. bowling parties, karoake and game nights, theme dinners, etc.), activities and opportunities designed to encourage fellowship among married and engaged couples
- Provide relevant Biblically-based information sessions designed to enrich marriages and relationships
- Every 3rd Saturday of each month in the lower BBC Fellowship Hall or at external locations for special events at 6:30 PM.
- Confirm location in advance with facilitators if you plan to attend a meeting or event.